Are you a senior citizen? Nowadays age doesn’t prevent one from having one’s share of fun.
Jazz up your life with some entertaining activities tailor made for senior citizens.
The City of Marion offers numerous programs and services for adults over 60. The majority of these programs take place at the City of Marion Senior Citizens Community Center located in Marion IL 62969
Why Should I come to the City of Marion Senior Citizens Community Center?
- There are variety of classes and leisure activities
- I have opportunities to volunteer at the Center
- I can use the computer lab daily for free
- I can take low-cost computer classes or work with a volunteer computer docent
- I can spend time in one of the lounges – places to read, do puzzles, play games or enjoy the camaraderie of others .
- I can receive a copy of the Yoddler, the Center’s monthly newsletter.
- I can receive free housing information.
- I can get free health screenings and information at the Annual Health & Wellness Resources
- I can get free help with my taxes during tax time (February – April) by appointment.
- I can participate in fitness classes
- I can enjoy a nutritious lunch Monday – Friday SUGGESTED DONATION: $3.50